[LS] Freedom of speech

XXXXXX,

Yes, we take freedom of speech very seriously, particularly when someone says what we find offensive.

On the other hand, not every crazy thing you or I say will command the attention of the whole world.

This guy has a congregation of about 50 people, yet the press has given him the attention of the whole world. He did not earn that attention:  they gave it to him gratis.   That sells papers and raises advertizing revenues.

Jones' atavism takes us right back to Christians during the Crusades. Barbarians are not just for TV commercials any more. "What's in your wallet?"

Christ have mercy. Allah have mercy. Christ have mercy.

   Now that faith has come, we are no longer subject to a disciplinarian.