Re: [HoB/D] we have more to think about than gays

> (Maybe we can help by returning to a moratorium, while
> we await the Spirit of God speaking to the whole catholic
> church.)

I am glad that the circumcision reasserters did not succeed in establishing
a moratorium on Paul's innovation at the Council of Jerusalem.   If they
had, you and I might never have heard the Gospel.

Sadly most of the Jewish reasserters had dropped out of Christianity by the
end of the first century.

Obviously there was much more to think about than circumcision, but not
until they had got past that discipline.

  Now that faith has come, we are no longer subject to a disciplinarian.