[HoBD] Lured into a trap and then tortured for being gay

  • Subject: [HoBD] Lured into a trap and then tortured for being gay
  • From: Louie Crew <lcrew@ANDROMEDA.RUTGERS.EDU>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Oct 2010 11:50:17 -0400

See http://www.nytimes.com/2010/10/09/nyregion/09bias.html?_r=1&emc=eta1

It appears that heterosexist madness will continue to get much worse until society (not just the law, but the citizenry) clearly and emphatically says, "No!"

Bullies happen in every age, but their agenda shifts, even as those who are most vulnerable shift.

Will heterosexist barbarians restore drawing and quartering next?

How would you respond if one of those tortured were your brother?   All of them are our blood kin if we receive the blood of Christ.

Louie, Faggot for Jesus
Louie Crew, 377 S. Harrison St., 12D, East Orange, NJ 07018. 973-395-1068