Fw: ACNS4741 Archbishop Rowan Williams: "Despite challenges, Anglican Communion life is strong".

  • Subject: Fw: ACNS4741 Archbishop Rowan Williams: "Despite challenges, Anglican Communion life is strong".
  • Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2010 08:27:44 -0400

zt135bkACNS4741 Archbishop Rowan Williams: "Despite challenges, Anglican Communion life is strong".

Which being translated means:

Jesus keeps going off to Samaria and messing up our unity.  Shame on Him!

Why can't  the Americans keep lgbts in their place like the rest of us?

Louie, L1

Louie Crew, 377 S. Harrison St., 12D, East Orange, NJ 07018. 973-395-1068
http://andromeda.rutgers.edu/~lcrew