my data base regarding deputies, 1994-present

  • To: HoB/D <bishopsdeputies@hobd.org>
  • Subject: my data base regarding deputies, 1994-present
  • From: Louie Crew <>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2010 12:57:36 -0400

I am looking towards shutting down all or parts of my Anglican pages after I
am no longer a deputy.

At the request of a colleague, I recently prepared an Excel spreadsheet on
all deputies from 1994 onward. I have uploaded the file to my website at

https://andromeda.rutgers.edu/~lcrew/deputies.xls

I expect to remove that file by midnight Saturday, October 23nd.
Download it if it can help you or others serve The Episcopal Church.

Caveat: the information will be out of date as fast as you can drive a new
car off the dealer's lot . Most of residential information has long
been out of date.

Newark will elect my successor on the last weekend in January. I have
chosen not to run again.

My own energy and skills are diminishing, albeit slowly enough, as is
appropriate for my age (74 in 49 days). I look forward to bright
young leaders from my diocese.

I am grateful for the privilege of having served at six conventions,
> from 1994-2009. I do not plan to attend in 2012.

Joy!

Louie, L1 in 2009, Newark

and

.