Rag Tag

I highly recommend the film Rag Tag -- a gay romance with integrity about a Nigerian and a West Indian.  See the trailer at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8VKm43Qafw

Netflix was wrong.  It said we would give it only a 3.  We gave it a 4 and wonder now whether we should have given it a 5.

Who would ever have thought that Leviticus could explicitly be used effectively in a positive gay romance?!

I wish I had the money to pay to send a dvd of it to every bishop in the Anglican Communion.   It would probably move faster to the heart than any amount of cleverly argued theological apologies, if the heart has not turned to stone.

Louie

Louie Crew, 377 S. Harrison St., 12D, East Orange, NJ 07018. 973-395-1068