The Primates' Meeting

  • To: Bishop Samuel Kelechi {Bishop of Ukwa in Nigeria]
  • Subject: The Primates' Meeting
  • From: Louie Crew <lcrew@andromeda.rutgers.edu>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2010 07:50:25 -0500

Gentle Bishop Kelechi,

The best model for the child is for the parents to behave maturely.

It is not effective to treat a son or daughter as a child when the
son or daughter is middle-aged or older.  Loving grown-up sons and
daughters will patiently wait out the parents' temper tantrum.

Thanks for the questions.

Joy to you and to all whom you serve.

Louie

Louie Crew, 377 S. Harrison St., 12D, East Orange, NJ 07018.
973-395-1068
http://andromeda.rutgers.edu/~lcrew