Re: [HoB/D] Anglican Covenant process as a *substitute* for the

  • To: <bishopsdeputies@hobd.org>
  • Subject: Re: [HoB/D] Anglican Covenant process as a *substitute* for the
  • From: Louie Crew <>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2010 18:36:46 -0500

*****+, can you suggest specific ways to make this gift to the worldwide
church without making scapegoats out of lgbts?

I would be happy at least to consider making such a gift "for the moment"
if the whole Communion would be willing, as a gift to the worldwide
church, to set aside for the same moment heterosexual marriage,
heterosexual ordinations and heterosexual consecrations.

When the hen told the pig, "Let's make an offering for Farmer Brown's
breakfast," the pig replied, "What for you is an offering is for me a
sacrifice."

Louie, L1 (2009) Newark

Louie Crew, 377 S. Harrison St., 12D, East Orange, NJ 07018. 973-395-1068
https://andromeda.rutgers.edu/~lcrew

and

.