Re: Uganda's 'Kill The Gays' Bill Author Barred From Washington, D.C. Conference

  • Subject: Re: Uganda's 'Kill The Gays' Bill Author Barred From Washington, D.C. Conference
  • From: Louie Crew <lcrew@ANDROMEDA.RUTGERS.EDU>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2010 18:11:33 -0500

I would much prefer it if they had allowed David Bahati to attend and
required him to hear face to face their objections at every opportunity.
They should also forcefully recommend governmental economic sanctions, since
Governmental Financial Management is their common area of concern.

He wins points when they abandon their commitment to open inquiry.

Louie

Louie Crew, 377 S. Harrison St., 12D, East Orange, NJ 07018. 973-395-1068
http://andromeda.rutgers.edu/~lcrew