Re: DADT

But the Supreme Court has ruled definitively that Corporations are
'persons.'  Cell phones and their cameras are eyes and ears of these
corporate 'persons.'  Once cell phones and cameras are present, by whatever
agency, what they see is therefore no longer 'in private.'

Big brother?  No.   Not just big brother, but big mama, big daddy, big tea
bagger, big bully, big........

Vicious nonsense is easy once one gets the knack of it.

Louie

Louie Crew, 377 S. Harrison St., 12D, East Orange, NJ 07018. 973-395-1068
http://andromeda.rutgers.edu/~lcrew