[HoB/D] Make Your Own Virtual Pilgrimage for MLK Remembrance

I highly recommend that you make own virtual holy pilgrimage to physical
places in your life where you witnessed racism or interacted significantly
across color lines.  Google Earth allows you to zoom in on any street and
traverse it in any direction.

If you have not already, you can download Google Earth at
http://www.google.com/earth/index.html    It is free and the commands are
self-explanatory.

Make a list of the people who most directly connected to you in your life,
and revisit those places as prompts for meditation.  Keep your Book of
Common Prayer open in another window and let it help you commune with these
Saints.

I revisited Woolworth's which during my childhood had brown porcelain and
white porcelain to indicate who was to drink from a water
fountain...........

See the full text at
http://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=190530664291713&id=566663731

Louie, Newark L1 (2009)
Louie Crew, 377 S. Harrison St., 12D, East Orange, NJ 07018. 973-395-1068