Re: [LS] Primates on the murder of David Kato

Re:
http://www.episcopalcafe.com/lead/primates/in_a_coda_for_kato_primates_co_1.html

I have a bridge for sale at the right price.

At least Saint Paul had the common decency to stay away from Christians for
a couple of years after his conversion, given his participation in Stephen's
martyrdom.

Louie

Louie Crew, 377 S. Harrison St., 12D, East Orange, NJ 07018. 973-395-1068
http://andromeda.rutgers.edu/~lcrew