Re: [LS] Primates on the murder of David Kato

> sarcasm, I recognise.  What you're actually trying to say, I have no idea.
> please be explicit.

I would prefer that the primates acknowledge their collective complicity of
silence when various primates and provinces have said all manner of evil
falsely about lbgt and our friends.

I would prefer that the primates send a delegation to Kampala to stand in
public solidarity with lgbt persons there, especially with Bishop
Christopher, members of Integrity, and members of Sexual Minorities Uganda.

I would prefer that they stop masking coercion as covenant.

Of course it is always the rabble who shout, "Crucify him!"  but it is the
high priests and the Sanhedrin, the bishops and the archbishops whose more
mellifluous condemnations make the rabble feel they have a license to kill.