Louie Crew, Ph.D. D.D., D.D., D.H.L.
Webmail. Rci Webmail.
Anglican Pages/Episcopal Church
Regarding Louie Crew:
377 S. Harrison Street, 12D
East Orange, NJ 07018
Phone: 862-520-7499 h
the guestbook and view it.
Louie & Ernest Clay-Crew
Projects of Louie Crew
- Teaching.. Emeritus professor at Rutgers
University from 2001.
- Rutgers University Senate. 1995-2000
- Chair, 1997-1999.
- Executive Committee, 1996-2000; Chair, 1997-1999.
- Educational Policy Committee, 1998-2000.
- Board of Governors, Rutgers University, 1997-99.
- Writer's Software. Programmer.
- The Episcopal Church
- Joint Standing Committee on Nominations, 2006-2009. Secretary.
- Secretary of Province
- Executive Council. 2000-2006.
- General Convention, Newark Deputy, 1994 (Co-chair
of the Deputation); 1997; 2000 (Chair); 2003; 2006 (Chair); 2009
- Province 2. Deputy to Synod, 1998-2003.
- Diocese of Newark
- Committee to Nominate the 10th Bishop of Newark, 2005-, Co-Chair
- The Commission to Dismantle Racism, 1999--
- The Reparations Task Force, 2004--
- Standing Committee, 1996-2004,
Secretary 1999-2000, President 2000-2002.
- Committee to Nominate a Bishop Coadjutor, Secretary, 1997-1998
- The Cathedral Chapter, 1999-2002.
- Grace Church in Newark,
- Parishioner from 1989.
- Vestry 1991-1996, 2004-2010; clerk
of vestry 2004--.
- Parish deputy to diocesan convention, 1991-2000, 2005--.
- Parish representative to District 4, 2005-2006, 2007--.
- Editorial Board of the Episcopal Church Publishing Company,
publishers of The Witness, the major social justice magazine in the Episcopal Church, 2002-2006.
- Lesbigay Issues
- Integrity, Founder (1974)
- E-Directory of Lesbigay Scholars, Original Compiler. 1991-2001.
Please sign my guestbook
and view it.
My site has been accessed
times since February 14, 1996.
Statistics courtesy of