(You will now be connected to the Rutgers University Foundation website so that you can make your gift.)
Why give to the School of Public Affairs and Administration (SPAA)
at Rutgers University-Newark?
With your support, we can build the school together!
- You can make a positive difference and help a student start or continue their education.
- US News & World Report ranks SPAA 10th in Public Administration/Management.
- Our new undergraduate major in Public Service will train tomorrow’s leaders and you can make an impact on their future.
- We have internationally recognized faculty, staff, and research.
We thank all of you for your generous gifts to SPAA this year. We are grateful for each and every charitable gift. Our development goal is to help you consider how you might enrich the lives of students during the upcoming year with a charitable gift. It might take the form of establishing an endowed scholarship for students in perpetuity, or it may be a planned gift that will generate income to you, your family and the school during your retirement years.
Our top funding priorities include:
- Academic Excellence Fund
- Diversity Fund
- Undergraduate Scholarships
- Master’s Level Scholarships
- Center for Urban Issues
- Center for Environmental Policy and Sustainable Management
- Shared Services Institute
- E-Governance Institute
- Public Performance Measurement & Reporting Network (PPMRN)
If you, or anyone you know, is exploring a large gift donation, campaign contribution, or considering an endowment, we would be pleased to advise you of the benefits that giving can bestow. Please contact Nicole Altneu
, Director of Development, at firstname.lastname@example.org