LEGAL ONE certificate holders...
Turn your certificate into graduate credits in Public Education Law
LEGAL ONE certificate holders can earn graduate credit by taking an online course designed for school employees.
Combined credit from the one-credit LEGAL ONE certificate course and the two-credit online course earns three graduate credits that can be applied to the Master of Public Administration degree.
The online course includes:
- Public Education: A Constitutional Right
- Right to Attend School
- Compulsory Attendance
- Education Governance Structure
- Public School Finance
- Public School Choice
- School Performance Measures
- Legal Authority of Boards of Education
- Public School Desegregation
- Discrimination and Harassment
- Student Discipline
For more information, contact:
Judith J. Kirchhoff, PhD
MPA Director, School of Public Affairs and Administration
email@example.com | 973-353-1351
Teresa Moore, J.D.
Institute on Education Law and Policy
firstname.lastname@example.org | 973-353-3711