Once you have submitted the application and have been admitted, you may register for classes. However, please first access the Online Schedule of Classes
to determine if courses still have space availability (if open or closed).
Register for courses online using Rutgers WebReg. This service is available to all students at the University. Students with prerequisites, time conflicts, and maximum credit override problems must add courses in person at the Registrars Office.
Login using your 9-digit Rutgers ID. Your Personal Access Code (PAC) is the first four digits of your birthday (ex. September 5th birthday = 0905 PAC code).
Webreg is available at the following times:
Monday-Friday: 6:30am – 11:59pm
Saturday-Sunday: 6:30am – 6:30pm
Term bills may be paid online at www.studentabc.rutgers.edu one day following registration.
If you have any problems registering for a course, please contact Dr. Kyle Farmrby at 973-353-3980 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Spring 2012 Advisement/Registration
Academic Advisement for Spring 2012
- Begins Tuesday, November 1 – November 11, 2011 (APPOINTMENTS ONLY)
- M-F – 9:00am–5:00pm, except Wed.: 9:00am–6:00 pm
- Students MUST schedule an appointment via email or telephone
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: (973) 353-3710
- Bring attached advisement forms to your appointment
WEB Registration (WEBREG) System
- Begins Monday, November 14, 2011
- Website: http://webreg.rutgers.edu
- Hours of Availability: 6:30 am–12:00 midnight
- Advisement during registration period will be on a "walk-in" basis.
- Office Hours: M-F – 9:00am–5:00pm, except Wed.: 9:00am–6:00 pm
- Instructions: http://registrar.rutgers.edu/NW/SPAA_Grad_Instr.html
- Most students can utilize the WEBREG system, if your access is blocked, you must obtain a signature
May 2012 Graduation Candidates
- MUST apply online for graduation: https://www.ugadmissions.rutgers.edu/DIPLOMA/Login.aspx
- MUST schedule an appointment for pre-certification of graduation requirements
- With second major or academic minor, should meet with all advisors during registration period
- If participating in the commencement ceremony, you should check the bookstore website for cap and gown pre-ordering instructions
The last day to withdraw from an undergraduate course for the Fall 2011 semester is November 3, 2011.