- The Schwartz space of a smooth semi-algebraic stack. To appear in a Selecta Mathematica volume in honor of Joseph Bernstein, 91pp, arXiv:1505.02169.
- On the formal arc space of a reductive monoid. (With Alexis Bouthier and Bảo Châu Ngô.) To appear in the American Journal of Mathematics, 31pp, arXiv:1412.6174.
- Paley-Wiener theorems for a p-adic spherical variety. (With Patrick Delorme and Pascale Harinck.) Preprint, 82pp, arXiv:1410.2279.
- Beyond endoscopy for the relative trace formula II: global theory.Submitted, 100pp, arXiv:1402.3524.
- Beyond endoscopy for the relative trace formula I: local theory. Automorphic Representations and L-functions, pp. 521-590. Tata Institute of Fundamental Research, Mumbai, India, 2013.
- Periods and harmonic analysis on spherical varieties. (With Akshay Venkatesh.) Submitted, revised, 291pp, arXiv:1203.0039.
- Spherical varieties and integral representations of L-functions. Algebra & Number Theory, Vol. 6 (2012), No. 4, 611-667. (Important formula missing after example 4.5.1 in journal has been added to the first link.)
- On the unramified spectrum of spherical varieties over p-adic fields. Compositio Mathematica 144 (2008), no. 4, 978-1016.
- A Casselman-Shalika formula for the Shalika model of GLn. Canad. J. Math. 58 (2006), no. 5, 1095-1120.