- Transfer operators and Hankel transforms between relative trace formulas. Preprint, 147pp, arXiv:1804.02383.
- Relative functoriality and functional equations via trace formulas. Preprint, 45pp, arXiv:1801.03881.
- Paley-Wiener theorems for a p-adic spherical variety. (With Patrick Delorme and Pascale Harinck.) To appear in Memoirs of the AMS, 105pp, arXiv:1410.2279.
- Inverse Satake transforms. To appear in the Proceedings of the Simons Symposium on “Geometric Aspects of the Trace Formula”, 27pp, arXiv:1410.2312.
- Periods and harmonic analysis on spherical varieties. (With Akshay Venkatesh.) To appear in Astérisque, 296pp, arXiv:1203.0039.
- Beyond endoscopy for the relative trace formula II: global theory. To appear in J. Inst. Math. Jussieu, 101pp, published online, 2017.
- Plancherel decomposition of Howe duality and Euler fac- torization of automorphic functionals. “Representation Theory, Number Theory, and Invariant Theory: In Honor of Roger Howe on the Occasion of His 70th Birthday”, 545–585. Springer International Publishing, Cham, 2017.
- The Schwartz space of a smooth semi-algebraic stack. Selecta Mathematica (N.S.), 22(4): 2401–2490, 2016..
- On the formal arc space of a reductive monoid. (With Erratum) (With Alexis Bouthier and Bảo Châu Ngô.) Amer. J. Math., 138(1):81–108, 2016.
- Beyond endoscopy for the relative trace formula I: local theory. Automorphic Representations and L-functions, pp. 521–590. Tata Institute of Fundamental Research, Mumbai, India, 2013.
- Spherical varieties and integral representations of L-functions. Algebra & Number Theory, Vol. 6 (2012), No. 4, 611–667. (Important formula missing after example 4.5.1 in journal has been added to the first link.)
- On the unramified spectrum of spherical varieties over p-adic fields. Compositio Mathematica 144 (2008), no. 4, 978–1016.
- A Casselman-Shalika formula for the Shalika model of GLn. Canad. J. Math. 58 (2006), no. 5, 1095–1120.